Now that you have been exposed to and practiced the why of design, our next adventure here on the Path to Abstraction is called: Mapping YOUR Path. It picks up where Restoring the Sacred Elements leaves off by showing you the WAY of design.
Through lecture, hands-on demonstration, and objective critique techniques you’ll gain valuable insights for how to, practically, apply the concepts and design elements you’re familiar with into a finished painting.
In This Course, You’ll Learn How:
- To do an art heart check-up on yourself to help you recalibrate your mindset from performance to delighting in the process.
- To ease into the creative process at your own pace by observing and making friends with your art.
- To continue to apply the limitless potential of a limited/monochromatic pallet, using your favorite color, plus black and white.
- To learn how to see and weave the elements of design into your abstract art to clarify and support your personal color and design intention.
- To navigate the key “problem solving” processes that will unlock your potential and bring your paintings to new heights.
- To use these elements as powerful critiquing tools to help you evaluate, as well as, INTENTIONALLY plan how to build and finish your pieces YOUR way.
Finally, You’ll Learn How:
- To powerfully press on and into your increased artistic muscle to reach your destination: A well designed painting on canvas.
It’s my great desire to help unleash your full potential here on the Path to Abstraction.
Let’s keep that beauty growing and flowing.
A couple more things about this course:
- Course Length - 2 1/4 hours
- Course Format - Online Streaming via computer, tablet, or phone
- Your Course Access Never Expires
Having Trouble Purchasing This Course?
Email my support team at email@example.com